Amla Candy Recipe, namkeen amla candy, Amla Chatpata Candy, Spicy Amla Candy, Salted Amla Candy, amla supari recipe
#AmlaCandy #SpicyAmlaCandy #AmlaRecipe
Gooseberies (अमला ) – 300 gms
Black salt (काला नमक ) – 2 tsp
Cumin seeds (जीरा ) – 1 tsp
Carom seeds (अजवायन ) – 1 tsp
Black pepper (काली मिर्च ) – 1/2 tsp
Ginger powder(अदरक पाउडर ) – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida (हींग ) – 1 pinch
How to Make Spcy Tangy Amla Candy:
1. Take water in a vessel,put to boil. Meanwhile wash and put the gooseberries in a colander. Once water boils, place the colander with gooseberries,over the vessel and cover it. Cook for 8 minutes. Keep flame high.
2. Place a pan to heat, turn on flame, Add 1 tsp cumin seeds,1 tsp carom seeds,1/2 tsp black pepper,1 pinch asafoetida. Slightly roast it for half or quater minute. Turn off flame.Keep the spices in a bowl, so that they cool off.
3. Add the spices to jar with 2 tsp black salt,1/2 tsp ginger powder. Finely grind it.
4. After 8 minutes pass, Goose berries are cooked and ready.Turn off flame. Lift the colander carefully and place it aside to cool.
5. Once cooled, pick a gooseberry, remove seeds if any and cut into small pieces. Add masala to it. Mix until all ingredients blend well.
6. Take out gooseberries in a bowl for an hour, so that spices are absorbed well.
7. After an hour Keep the gooseberies to dry up. Keep them in a tray and spread evenly.You can dry amla candies in sunlight,they will dry up in 2 days or dry it under a fan.
8. Take out the Amla candy and put it in a container. You can use this spicy tangy Homemade Amla candy, use it for 6 months.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website